Tree House Craft Cannabis is a recreational cannabis dispensary rooted in the belief that everyone should choose their own adventure in our stores and in their career path. We pride ourselves on being inclusive, not intimidating when it comes to environment and our workplace. We want our customers and our team to come, have fun, be comfortable, and be successful. We invite conversations around cannabis and culture with our curated space that feels like a break from the ordinary and a new career path.
The Inventory Team members are responsible for inventory and product management system. These individuals will be responsible for maintaining inventory computerized, industry-specific systems. Team members will be responsible for accurate inventory, run reports, analyze inventory issues, and resolve any discrepancies in a highly-regulated environment where 100% accuracy is a prerequisite. The incumbent will be highly trustworthy, ethical, and be able to work independently.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Correctly input data and communicate effectively with customers and vendors, either in person, telephone or through email correspondence
- Read, analyze, and interpret inventory related documents and reports
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse product
- Proactively inventory planning for future orders and current availability
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for customer pick up
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved
- Maintain daily inventory reconciliation in the tracking system
- Control all inventory processes utilizing the company’s inventory and product management system
- Analyze, run reports and resolve discrepancies in inventory procedures and/or product
- Maintain the product in a neat and orderly fashion
- Demonstrate the ability to count and inspect finished goods on a daily basis
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities
- Review, understand, apply, and comply with all regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Embodies the culture, values, and inclusive environment of Tree House Craft Cannabis and full support of our purpose, goal, and key mission.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum
Age: State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
Experience: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of inventory experience, preferably working in a cannabis environment. Experience ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality is strongly preferred
Prior computer experience in Microsoft or Google Suite, inventory and/or warehouse tracking systems.
Prior experience analyzing reports and solving discrepancies
Competencies /Additional Requirements include:
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- A valid driver’s license or equivalent identification and pass a criminal background check
Must be able to work independently in an internal small area with other team members. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Standing, walking, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product, pushing carts, moving.
Must be able to sit and walk for extended periods of time and work on a computer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Tree House Cannabis, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.